Rules of Play
By entering our centre you agree to all of our rules of play and will adhere to them. In the event that any rules are broken you will be asked to leave our centre without a refund. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time without notice.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to explain the rules of play to their children and monitor them closely.
- Parents/guardians must ensure their children are dressed appropriately to use the facility. We advise children to wear long trousers, and sleeves to minimise the risk of "burn".
- Jewelery, buckles, watches, or other sharp items should not be worn.
- We provide members of staff who monitor the equipment and who have access to first aid facilities, however these staff are not there to supervise your children,
- Parents/guardians must ensure that children behave at all times in a manner to avoid causing offence or injury to others.
- Children who are unwell must not be brought to the centre. Anyone who becomes unwell whilst at the centre will be asked to leave immediately to avoid the risk of infection to others.
- We encourage parents or other accompanying adults to play with their children and to use the equipment where it is safe to do so. All adults doing this must use reasonable care to avoid damage to the equipment or injury to themselves or others.
- No pets are allowed on the premises except guide dogs.
- Balls and objects must not be thrown at others. Children must not be allowed to climb on the netted walls or the system structure or on the slides.
- If you witness any unsafe play, violent / abusive conduct or dangerous equipment you agree to notify a member of staff immediately.
- Children and adults must remove shoes and be wearing socks to use the equipment.
- NO food or drink can be consumed on our premises unless purchased on our premises. NO food or drink should be taken into the play area. Chewing gum is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted on our premises.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc should be conducted in the correct areas. We do provide baby changing facilities in the toilets. All nappies should be disposed of in the correct bins provided.
- We accept no responsibility for theft or loss of items. Personal items and money belonging to children should be left with their accompanying adult.